Dialakoro Gold Project
Guinea, West Africa
Significant Exploration Potential
- Dialakoro Gold Project comprised of 4 exploration permits totaling 314 km2 in northern Guinea, Africa.
- Dialakoro located along the gold-endowed “Sanankoro-Kobada-Niaouleni” structural corridor extending into northern Guinea from southern Mali.
- Dialakoro has all the major indicators for hosting significant gold mineralization.
- Alma Gold organized joint Guinean-Malian government mission to Dialakoro to confirm border location and meet local communities to establish long-term relationships.
- Alma Gold can now carry out all planned exploration activities with full government and local community support.
- Upcoming exploration plans for Dialakoro include: